Tuesday 3 July 2012

A Lovely Evening With Priyanka




Hey there! This is Tachyon name changed for obvious reasons from Hyderabad India and this is my first story here and I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy narrating this real life experience. A bit of myself first and I am a 26 year old 6 foot tool guy with an average built from Hyderabad. This particular incident that I am going to narrate happened 3 years ago when I was in the final year of my engineering.
My college hosts one of the biggest annual college fests in the entire state , and considering the magnitude of the event and the preparations start close to 60 days prior to the fest being a final year student and having a fair amount of clout and I was one of the organizers of the fest being an organizer I had to stay back till the wee hours every single day as we had to mobilize funds for the fest.
The whole college used to buzz with activity before the fest as people would stay back after the college hours to rehearse for the main day on of those hectic nights while driving back and I noticed 3 of my college juniors girls waiting near the bus stop without any bad intention and I offered them a ride back to the city my college is located about 10 kms from the city and they quickly accepted my offer as the frequency of buses running at that time is quite low.
After a quick round of introduction and I found one of the girls to be utterly cute and pretty and her name was Priyanka and she was in the second year of engineering and I dropped one of the girls at masab tank and the other two girls Priyanka included stayed in sri nagar colony and I offered to drop them home as my house just a kilo metre or 2 away from that area and I limited and controlled my desire for Priyanka and spoke normally like a friend during the drive.
I got back home and searched for her on facebook and voila! I find her there and I was floored by her beauty in the many pictures she had put up there and oops I forgot to describe her and she must be about 5'4 in height whitish in complexion a well proportioned body and a warm reassuring smile and lovely silky soft hair! I contemplated for about an hour if adding her on facebook immediately after just one meet would be appropriate and finally decided against it as I did not want to come across as a desperate guy!
I bumped into her during their ballet practise pretended it to be an accidental one and we exchanged pleasantries and I offered a ride back to the girls to which they agreed happily and this continued for a couple of days and I was pretty friendly with all the three of them but my eyes were only fixated on the beauty called as Priyanka ! All four of us got pretty pally and we used to constantly hang out for coffee or ice cream on the drive back home.
So one of these trips and I asked if they could give me company for a couple of drinks as I have had a really hectic day and two of them agreed Priyanka included and we drove down to the extreme sports bar located opposite city centre now it’s been shifted. We ordered for our drinks and had a gala time there talking about college and the love lives etc and I was happy to know that Priyanka had just got out of a relationship.
It was 30 minutes 11 and the other girl insisted on leaving as her parents were constantly calling her after dropping her Priyanka refused to get back home and insisted that we spend some more time outside as she was still under the influence of the booze and her parents might not appreciate her getting back home drunk so I offered to drive her around still she felt it was safe enough for her to get back 20 minutes had passed.
I realised that it might take a considerable amount of time for her to get all sobered up so I requested her to call her parents and inform that she would be coking only t he next morning as she intends to stay over at one of her friends place. However and I must tell you that this was no setup to get her close to me and I was merely trying to help her as any friend would do!
We had a night to kill and I had the gal of my dreams next to me!
Still I did not wish to ruin the fragile relationship by rushing into it and we drove down to cream stone had an ice cream and then we started driving around the city at about 130 Priyanka clad in a sky blue tee shirt and a pair of denims just rested on my shoulders as I was driving and I gently placed a kiss on her head and she got off my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes.
I kind a fumbled while saying sorry but she kind a dragged me to herself and kissed me tight and I pulled my car to the side of the road and we passionately kissed for a couple of minutes after the kiss ended there was this awkward silence which lasted for a couple of seconds. So to break the ice and I asked if she would mind coming over to my place for a couple of more drinks to which she readily accepted my parents stay in another city.
So we reached my place and showed her the way to the rest room if she was interested in freshening up and I used another rest room to freshen up myself. A little while later with some music in the background and I made her a peg of vodka with cranberry juice and we both sat down drinking acting oblivious of the fact that we kissed a little while ago and I made the first move and sat right next to her while slowly having my drink.
I placed my hand over her head and gently brushed my fingers through her hair and then I put my glass aside and moved my face closer to her passion engulfed us and then we started smooching wild while my hand were busy brushing her back and another hand brushing through her soft hair while kissing I gently made her lie down on the sofa we were sitting on and continued with the kiss while my hand was busy running through her body gently feeling her lovely breast
My palm over her waist and then when I finally placed my hand on her crotch and she tightened my hand between her thighs and started kissing with a rejuvenated passion and I gently applied pressure while my hand was still on her crotch and I could feel the warmth of her body permeating through her inner garments and the denim and I gently broke the kiss and softly whispered in her ear and if she would be okay with me removing her tee to which she responded by a meek nod of the head.
I removed her tee and there was this angel right in front of me with nothing on her top except for a cute cream coloured bra which were holding her breasts all so tightly and I lied down on her with one hand busily fondling her breasts while I was kissing on her neck a couple of kisses down as she stretched and arched her flawless body and I was drawn by the mixed aroma of her deodorant with her sweat and that drove me mad beyond words.
Driven mad I held her hands away from her body brought my face close to her under arms a deep sniff and I placed my wet tongue over her under arms and gave it a gentle lick which sent a shiver down her body. She spread her legs and wrapped me around my waist while my tongue was still busy working on her under arms. She hastily removed my shirt and I reciprocated by getting rid of her brassiere and embraced her tight.
The warmth of her body drove me mad and we just remained in the embrace while running my hands all over her body. I broke the embrace and moved on to her lovely breasts. I kissed I kneaded and I sucked on them like a hungry little baby. She thoroughly seemed to enjoy it as she had her eyes closed and was letting out soft moans while scratching my back and boy! It bloody hurts.
All this made me really hard a bit about it and a normal happy 6 incher and it was really hurting having that erection in my denims just letting go off my jeans would be offensive to the gal so I pointed my tongue out and from the nipples and I kept running the tip of my wet tongue all the way to her navel and I pushed the tip of my tongue inside her navel while gently squeezing her nipples between two of my fingers.
I could really see her getting turned on after spending a considerable amount of time on the navel and I moved down further and gently placed my lips on the top of the fastener of the denim and I applied some pressure and I could really feel the heat radiating from her love hole! Just to be sure that she is okay with this and I looked up our eyes met and without any words spoken and the stare was enough to express her consent.
I slowly and unbuttoned her denim pulled the fastener and she then arched to ease herself out of the denim even though it might seem a little upfront on my part and I quickly let go off my denim and my innerwear. She seemed very shy and eyes closed with her hands covering her crotch. It made for an incredibly pretty sight and the girl of my dreams whitish coloured naked body brown erect nipples and her hands over her black panties.
I brought my face close to her hands which were on her panty gently licked her fingers and eased her firm hands out of the panty driven by an almost animalistic instinct and I dig my face into her crotch . I could feel her wetness on the panty and a faint feminine aroma emanating from the drenched panty. She seemed very conscious and tried pushing me away softly but I was persistent and that led to her giving up on her mild resistance too.
The gentle movements of my tongue and the pressure applied by my nose over her panty made her mad and sensing the consent and I placed my hands on the elastic band of her panty. She arched her body again and I quickly removed her panty. My shy pretty gal had crossed her legs to cover her love hole but with a little effort she budged in and parted them and I came closer to her shaved love hole a deep breath to appreciate the feminine aroma one whiff and I got harder !
A natural aphrodisiac and I placed the tip of my tongue on her wet love hole and that sent waves throughout her body and she trembled and it seemed like a reward for my work. I applied more pressure on her clitoris while spreading her vaginal lips with my fingers and all she did was dig my face deeper while holding my hair and she rested her legs on my back as I was bust playing with her love hole.
She was getting wetter and warmer and I gently inserted a finger for which she let out a muffled moan and the sound of which still gets me an instant hard on ! While gently moving my finger in and out of her love hole and I placed the entire length of my tongue over the love hole to lap up all the juices flowing out of my love.
The play of the tongue really worked and I could sense her attaining an orgasm. My dick was getting all restless so I moved up lied down on her and started kissing her while my erect hard 6 incher was firmly against her love hole and the feeling was out of the world and the warmth and the wetness against my dick was getting me all crazy and I continued kissing her licking her ears while brushing my dick against her pussy.
She was badly turned on to as she was constantly repositioning herself to get a perfect feel of my dick against her pussy. She then slowly grabbed my dick and tried positioning it over the top of her pussy and I quickly retracted as I wanted to be sure that it was not out of being under the influence of alcohol as I had developed a soft corner for her and I did not want her to regret this at a later point in time.
She kissed me and she said she was sure about it and I gently eased my way down her pussy and I could feel the warmth and the wetness and the pressure exerted by the vaginal walls of a 19 year old chick on my dick and she seemed to be having a little pain then I gently inserted it until my entire dick was in her pussy and I had my hands on the either sides of her and her legs wrapped around me and I kept stroking her for about 7-8 minutes till.
I finally ejaculated inside her orgasm was just unbelievable and I Just rested next to her for about 15 minutes while cuddling with her and I offered her another drink and we made love for another 3 times that night and I fell for her and we were in a relationship for about 2 years after that and it was painful but we decided to move apart as she had gone abroad for her higher studies. I really hope you liked this story and would want to hear from you guys please do write in to me at tachyon909@gmail.com
Has reading this story made you horny? Want to sex chat with real life hot women?
All the women below are LIVE! and waiting to talk dirty with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post Home